On 2014 EMVATIS launched a new activity, Facilities Management Services (FMS). Through this activity the company offers full-scale FMS services or targeted FMS services to individual clients in order to cover the overall secure operation of the property / infrastructure. Companies that tend to outsource their non-core activities (security services, cleaning, day-to-day maintenance of facilities etc.), they can improve the performance of their core activities as well as the efficiency, performance, reliability of their property / infrastructure.
Facilities Management Services may adopt according to client’s needs and include among other:
- Analysis and evaluation of the potential for the existing facilities
- Feasibility Study for the functional cost of the non core activities of the company in respect to cost management practices
- Management and co-ordination of existing FMS contracts with outsourcing partners intending to the reduction of the cost (contract management)
- Mechanical and electrical building maintenance (Hard FM) for cost reduction and energy saving
- Soft facility management services including cleaning, security, waste management, catering, storage and other non-technical services which support the day-to-day operation of a property.
- Business continuity planning and management